Sunday, January 29, 2012

My 2012

As it turns out, I am going to have quite the busy year traveling all over. I've decided a blog is the best way to keep all my friends and family apprised of what I'm up to. For those who haven't heard or just forgot, here is my 2012 schedule so far:

  • (February 1 - May)
    Study Abroad in St. Petersburg, Russia. I'll be studying the Russian language, in case it wasn't obvious.




  • (May - August)
    Intern in Washington, DC. I don't know exactly where I'll be working yet, but I am taking part in The Washington Center summer internship program and will be placed in the field of Law & Criminal Justice.


    I'll try to be good about posting plenty of pictures to this blog. Whenever I have a new blog post, I'll post the link on Facebook. I wish all my friends and family back home the best of luck, especially my fellow classmates who are graduating from college this year and moving on to work or grad school. 2012 is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment